The search is on
With its grand opening slated for September or October 2021, we’re sure everybody is excited to head over to SM Mall of Asia complex and enter the country’s first-ever IKEA store. And it’s not just any IKEA store, it’s reported to be the biggest one in the world at 65,000 square meters.
To rally more excitement, IKEA Philippines just announced its search for the next cover model for its catalog. “All ages, all sizes, serious, crazy, nerd, funny, fluffy, huge, tiny – we don’t mind – you can be the next cover model of the first IKEA Philippines magazine,” the company said on its website. “Decide that you want to shine, click on the link below, and tell us why the spotlight should be on you! And hey, you also get to shop at IKEA with your P30,000 worth of vouchers, all on us!”
In order to join, here are the important details to remember:
- The contest only runs for 15 days from June 15 to June 30, 2021.
- You must be a Filipino citizen, 18 years old, single, married, or with family. Members of the family as part of the entry, regardless of age, will appear on the cover. Open to all nationwide participants.
- Criteria for judging: 50 percent authenticity and 50 percent visuals.
- Five winners will be selected to appear on the cover.
- To submit your entry, upload it here.
For the full mechanics, view it here.