UNDER ARMOUR LAUNCHED THE CURRY 6
Under Armour introduces the Curry 6, the most innovative basketball shoe to hit the market, to match NBA’s current brightest star player. “The Curry Shoe is something that gives me ultimate confidence to know that no matter what move I try, it’s gonna ride with me the whole way,” said Steph Curry in a statement. The shoe was made to withstand “the amount of wear and tear that [Curry] puts [on his] body over the course of 48 minutes,” including changing direction and changing speed on court. “I run on the court more than most people in the NBA.” Curry 6 designer Leon Gu claims that Curry “runs about 2.3 miles per game, and that’s why we wanted to design a shoe that was more like a running shoe for him. We added full-length HOVR to provide impact absorption and energy return.”
The Curry 6’s product DNA includes:
- A full-length HOVR mid-sole contained within an energy web and embedded into the outsole of the Curry 6 provides a cushioned, close-to-ground feel and explosive return
- A fully knit upper made of polyester yarn offers a breathable, compression-like fit to deliver lightweight directional strength
- An external heel counter adds to overall stability and support offering
- A full-length speed plate keeps you on the balls of your feet so you can blow right by defenders
- The split outsole design increases court contact for superior traction
- Unique outsole pattern adds traction and flexibility in the toe box
- Weight: 12 oz
In the Philippines, pre-order at the following Under Armour stores: Under Armour SM Megamall, Under Armour Bonifacio High Street, Under Armour Greenbelt 3, Under Armour Trinoma, and Under Armour Robinsons Magnolia.
ANTHEM GROUP LAUNCHED ITS VIP CARD
Anthem Group, the global group behind some of the world’s premier lifestyle brands (Original Penguin, Thomas Sabo, Ben Sherman, Nomination, Perry Ellis, and now Nautica) recently introduced its newest Anthem VIP card that provides cardholders a lifetime membership and an all-access pass to special seasonal gifts, special VIP discounts, and exclusive sales and promos, shared through the group’s newsletters and SMS blasts. It also gives members an additional 15 percent discount on their birthday month. To become a member, shoppers can simply collect receipts worth P30,000.00 within one year from any Anthem Group brand. The group now has a combined total of 41 stores spread across the metro and key provincial cities (Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, and Cagayan de Oro), with more planned to be opening soon.