Victoria Beckham presented her latest collection in a different way this season tucked in a gallery with her “favourite (and only) guests” she said, her family. Her husband, David, and children Romeo, Cruz, and Harper were dressed to the nines at the fashion show. The former Spice Girl-turned-fashion designer posed with her family (except Brooklyn) proving they’re one of the most stylish bloodlines there is even with face masks. Here are five of the fashionable things we love about the Beckham’s after-show portrait.
1. Romeo Beckham’s kicks checked out all the things we love about sneakers; classic, sporty, minimalistic yet detailed! He’s rocking this Air Dior which we truly adore.
2. Another accessory Romeo is rocking is this multi-strand choker (which we’re guessing is his current favorite accessory as we’ve seen it on his previous post.) We also love how he styled this layering it with a Vivienne Westwood orb necklace, falling perfectly to his vest’s collar.
3. Cruz Beckham goes for something iconic, the beige Dior Oblique jacquard Saddle bag worn across the body. We’re loving the aluminum buckle detailing of the bag which adds an industrial feel to his whole look.
4. Although the youngest, Harper Seven’s style does not fall short. Harper looks adorable in her floral floor-length dress that matches her face mask.
5. We already know that good looks run in the Adams-Beckham family and sure does style too! We commend how coordinated the family looks rocking monochromatic styling from David and Victoria down to their fourth child, Harper.
Here’s a preview of Victoria Beckham spring-summer 2021: