Reveal those perfectly sculpted abs in no time with these effective core strengthening exercises. Start with the Spider-Man Plank Crunch and progress your routine into more complicated crunches you can perform into exhaustion. See the step-by-step routine below:
Spider-Man Plank Crunch
1. Start in a traditional plank position with your forearms on the ground and your body perfectly straight.
2. Bring your right knee forward towards your right elbow, then return to the plank position.
3. Repeat by bringing your left knee toward your left elbow.
4. That’s one rep. Alternate sides for a total of 10 complete reps.
1. Lie on your back with your hands behind your head, and your legs raised and bent at 90 degrees.
2. Alternate sides by bringing your right elbow towards your left knee then your left elbow towards your right knee, building up to 60 seconds.
3. Try and hold the crunch for a two-count on each side to force a slower, concentrated movement.
1. Lie on your back with arms and legs diagonally out so that your body forms an “X.”
2. Keeping arms and legs straight, bring your right hand towards your left foot, then your left hand towards your right foot, lifting your head, neck, and shoulders off the ground.
3. That’s one rep. Aim for one complete set of 10 reps.
Video by Silver Belen.